|News by industry|
|Coffee, tea, soft drink, water|
|Thursday, September 29, 2011||09:54|
(drinks media wire) - The 13 Best Sommeliers of the World awarded by the Association de la Sommellerie Internationale since 1969 solemnly declared their involvement in the policy of communication of the A.S.I. with their club, chaired by Shinya Tasaki, coordinated by Michèle Chantôme and financially supported by Moët & Chandon, their historical partner.
The goals of the Club are obviously the same as those of the A.S.I. Nevertheless, some specific points have been decided.
- To reinforce the identity of the real A.S.I. Best Sommeliers of the World
- To support the associations in countries discovering sommellerie
- To participate in Charities regarding themes chosen by the A.S.I.
- To take part in important events about wine, gastronomy, hospitality business
- Creation of a special column reporting the activities of the Club of the Best Sommeliers of the World on the A.S.I. website
- Preparation of a book that will offer the opportunity of approaching the personality of each of the thirteen Best Sommeliers of the World
Two commitments have already been announced :
- The participation in a Charity wine auction at Drouot, Paris in early December, with a Nabuchodonosor of Moët & Chandon signed by the Best Sommeliers of the World, to support the IFRAD in its research about Alzheimer.
- The presence in Rabat of the Best Sommeliers of the World in September 2012 to support the creation of the Association of Sommeliers in Morocco.
This Club was officially created at the Bistrot du Sommelier, the parisian restaurant of Philippe Faure-Brac, 1992 Best Sommelier of the World, during a very special evening followed by an amazing dinner matching perfectly great food with exceptional Vintage Moët & Chandon champagnes chosen by the cellar-master Benoît Gouez.
For more information about the
A.S.I. Club of the Best Sommeliers of the World with Moët & Chandon :
© Copyright-free press only
|See the picture|
|Company: Association de la Sommellerie Internationale|
|Address: JSA Bld. 17-3 Kanda-Higashimatsushitacho - 101-0042 Chiyoda-ku - Tokyo|
|Phone: +81 33256-2061|
|Fax: +81 33256-2022|