|News by industry|
|Coffee, tea, soft drink, water|
|Monday, October 10, 2011||10:12|
Many aspects of both grape production and wine making influence wine flavour, aroma, colour and mouth feel. Factors affecting wine sensory attributes have not always been properly understood, limiting the ability of winemakers to manage these variables.
In recent years, though, advances in research have provided new understanding of the scientific basis of quality variation in wine, promoting developments in viticulture and oenology. With chapters by leading experts, Volume 1 Viticulture and wine quality reviews major wine quality attributes, such as colour and mouth feel, the measurement of grape and wine properties and the effects of viticultural practices on the final product.
The focus is on recent developments, advanced methods and likely future technologies.
For more information please click on:
Part 1 Understanding grape and wine sensory attributes.
- Volatile aroma compounds and wine sensory attributes
- Wine taste and mouth feel
- Wine colour
Part 2 Measuring grape and wine properties:
- Practical methods of measuring grape quality
- Instrumental analysis of grape, must and wine
- Advances in microbiological quality control of wine
- Sensory analysis of wine
- Wine authenticity and traceability.
Part 3 Viticulture technologies, grape composition and wine quality attributes
- Terroir: the effect of the physical environment on vine growth, grape ripening and wine sensory attributes
- Genetic and genomic approaches to improve grape quality for wine making
- Viticultural and vineyard management practices and their effects on grape and wine quality
- Precision viticulture: managing vineyard variability for improved quality outcomes
- Fungal contaminants in the vineyard and wine quality
- Controlling Ochratoxin A in the vineyard and winery
- Advances in grape processing equipment.
Hard Copy : EUR 282
Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:
1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cfbb65/managing_wine_quality
2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cfbb65/managing_wine_quality and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cfbb65/managing_wine_quality and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.
Related Titles also available from Research and Markets:
Wine in the United Kingdom -
Wine - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide -
|Company: Research and Markets|
|Address: - Dublin|
|Phone: +353 1 4100 980|